Das iMiR hat seine Aktivitäten bis auf Weiteres eingestellt
Wir haben seit Anfang 2016 unseren Betrieb vorläufig eingestellt und bereiten gerade den Übergang zu einer neuen Generation von anti-rassistischen "Advocates", die qualitative Forschung und Advocacy verknüpfen. Wir suchen Interessierte, die an der Weiterführung der Tradition des iMiR sich aktive beteiligen wollen. Mehr dazu in unseren FAQ's.
ACCESS - Integration of Refugee Children
Training manual on social integration refugee children and unaccompanied minors for developing social workers’ competences (ACCESS)
This project intends to prepare a training manual on social integration of refugee children and their right to access education. The manual can be used it to train staff and members of partner organisations and NGOs working with refugees.
The objectives of this project are:
- To improve the knowledge of members and staff of partner organisations and other NGOs on the subject *of social integration and rights of refugee children
- To raising awareness on social integration of refugee children and their right to access education
- To sharing experiences and knowledge on social integration of refugees
- Contribute to understanding and respect for human rights and democracy
- To encourage tolerance and respect for other people and cultures
- To create opportunities for international exchanges, mobility and cooperation of staff, educators, and learners from vulnerable groups, without any discrimination
The project is funded under the European Commission’s Lifelong Learning Programme, Grundtvig Learning Partnerships. The participating organizations would like to thank the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, the Directorate General Education and Culture of the European Commission and the National Agencies of the participating organisations for their support.
The views expressed here are the authors’ own and the European Commission cannot be held responsible.